COHE strives to reduce the risk of disability due to work-related injuries and also the costs associated with state fund claims. Over the years, we have developed a set of best practices to aid in achieving our goal. Annually, our in-network providers are educated on the best practices as a refresher of the exceptional care that they provide to injured workers.
For Clinic Providers including: Urgent Care, Chiropractic, Ortho Surgeon, Occupational Medicine and any other provider excluding emergency department providers.
To receive full credit for the annual training please review the presentation below and click on the link for the quiz and attestation; this should take approximately 15 minutes. If this is your first annual training you will need to contact your local HSC representative by calling 866-247-2643 to be enrolled as a COHE Provider.
- Click on PDF and review annual training below (this is a printable version and you can click on the links while viewing presentation)
- After reviewing the annual training presentation, click on TAKE QUIZ link below
- You will be redirected to ClassMarker, click Start
- Create your login, click Start
- Verify email address, click Start
- Enter name and facility, click Start
- Quiz has 4 questions, all questions must be answered to finish quiz
- Quiz has no time limit
- Quiz must be finished in one sitting, PDF can be reviewed as many times as you’d like
- Quiz allows for answers to go back and be changed
- The quiz will automatically notify COHE after completion of your annual education
- Click on the feedback survey and provide feedback to help us serve you better
Thank you for completing your annual education online.
We Want to Hear From You:
To improve your online educational experience we appreciate your questions, comments and feedback.
Please click on this link to provide your feedback.
Select in the Subject menu option - Online Education Feedback.